The Ramblin Man Fair is back for another year with a line-up of classic rock, prog, country & blues and what a line-up it is.
For those who don’t know, the festival held its first event last year on Maidstone’s well known Mote Park and returns this year to the same location to continue its goal of bringing some of the coolest line-ups in the classic rock festival space. This year’s event is sure to please. The line-up is as follows;
So with that in mind, here is the revivals top 5 things not to miss at this years Ramblin Man fair;
5. Real Ales & Fine Whiskeys – Don’t miss the finest selection of real ales and fine whiskeys in the history of any music festival out there. If there were a world heavyweight title for the best selection out of any of the festivals around, The Rambin Man Fair would be having its arm raised and the belt placed around its waist.
4. Black Stone Cherry – Lets face it, most of the bands on this lineup are fantastic live. But there’s something about having a beer in your hand (or a fine whiskey) and watching Black Stone Cherry at a festival. It’s the feel good festival band of the summer who never fail to impress live. Be sure to check them out!
3. Barnaby Sykes Pies – A little part of us here at the Revival is tempted to put this as the number one thing not to miss, but we have to remind ourselves, this is a music festival and something musicy should probably take the spot, but seriously, for the love of all things pie, do not miss out on these delicious things.
2. Ramblin Man Fair Glamping – If you can afford it, you should book one of the glamping options the festival has to offer. Both the Cariad Canvas bell tents and the podpads are awesome and will give you a comfortable stay on the festival grounds. Go on, treat yourself.
1. The White Buffalo – You may know the name. If not, you may know the music especially if you are a fan of the hit TV show Sons of Anarchy. Definitely not one to miss.
Ramblin Man Fair will take place on 23 & 24 July 2016 at Mote Park, Mote Avenue, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 7SU. The opening times are Saturday 23rd July midday to 11pm and Sunday 24th July midday to 10.30pm
Tickets are still available and can be bought either online or on the phone on: 0871 220 0260 (24 hours 10p minute + network extras). Tickets can also be purchased through Eventbrite, Ticketmaster, Big Green Coach and Stargreen. If you are in London and wish to purchase tickets in person, this can be done through the Stargreen Box Office.